The Pirates of Sector 7
A downloadable game for Windows
Embark on a journey as Captain Jet Profit, and set out to make a name for yourself in a sector of space riddled with faction conflict, dastardly pirates, & deft merchants.
You’ll need to hire a crew and lead them through strategic and intense ship-to-ship combat. Or take a peaceful approach and hire a trader to earn a ship load of credits!
As the captain, you’ll progress in leading your crew in each of the game’s five professions; enhancing your crew’s abilities, buying bigger and better ships & completing missions.
Seek adventure, fortune and fame throughout your privateer career and retire a legend!
- Engage in tactical, strategic, fast-paced ship-to-ship combat - Use strategic offensive and defensive ship capabilities to gain the advantage.
- Ship Systems (Engines, Weapons, Navigation, & Life Support) play a key role and can be knocked out in combat.
- Hire & level up a crew to enhance your ships abilities - Mix the 5 professions in any combo to match your play style (Engineer, Gunner, Pilot, Medic, Trader).
- Crew members age and health deteriorates over time or they can be killed in combat - death is permanent.
- Gain Captain Leadership skill in each profession - You make the crew better by gaining skill as their leader.
- Complete missions to earn medals & credits - be a bounty hunter or fly aide missions to take goods where they're most needed.
- Trade in the marketplace to earn loads of credits - Keep an eye on market fluctuations to earn the most credits.
- Open Space Action & Adventure - Find your own path through the sector.
- 5 factions to fight for or against - Gain Rank and Prestige in the faction of your choice.
- Buy new ships from the shipyard - Fly 6 classes of ships each with different capabilities.
- Retire with wealth and prestige, or die trying! - Will you retire a legend? or a beggar?
- Each playthrough is different - Missions, goods, and ships are randomly generated for each game.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista or greater
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 mb video memory, OpenGL 3.0 compliant
- (Minimum Resolution: 1280x720)
- (Plays best at 1080p resolution)
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound: OpenAL compatible
- Input: Mouse/Keyboard
- (Xbox 360 controller recommended)
**Early Access: This game is still in active development and feedback is welcomed and appreciated to help shape the final release.
- Why early access?
- All primary features of the game are completed and playable now but...
- Early Access will help support balancing the game.
- And will allow additional tutorials and how to play information to be added. Currently the game's learning curve can be steep
- And will allow additional content & mission types to be added.
- And will also allow me to create versions for Mac & Linux (Currently supports Windows only)
- Join the Discord to keep up to date: https://discord.gg/wCjzFx7
|Published||22 days ago|
|Release date||20 days ago|
|Author||Kneeling Bean Studio|
|Genre||Adventure, Role Playing|
|Tags||Arcade, Open World, Perma Death, Pirates, Sci-fi, scifi, Space, Top down shooter, trade|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Blog|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.49 USD. You will get access to the following files: